Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

On small items ...


Just a small item, took just an hour to finish 2 days ago...but it took ages... AGES!!! ... for me to start on it. Bought the empty plaque ...errmmmm maybe 6 or 7 months ago hehehe. Had leaves and a nest with eggs painted on it... not doing flowers here.















I have decided that I will only paint roses when I need to complete PRONTO haha ... like for instance, I'm having guests in the evening and I have maybe 2 hours left to spare ...haha... did just that for my hand-soap dispenser .....


Right... that's it for today... seems to have lost my flair for words... writer's block!!!

Take care ya...

2 comments:

Amy Nujaimy said...

salam kak nora.....

cantiknyer hand soap dispenser tu.....

Nora's Touch said...

salaam amy... tq :) kite blm ada rezeki bertemu ya... tunggu ur nxt trip blk kmpung hehe:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails