Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

The grape stool ...


Another personal item to show off today. Had this stool done pronto as I needed more stools for a fish bbq gathering last Oct 31. Had the stool base-coated ages ago and left it under my table waiting to be painted one fine day. Well... the day finally came... and again it took me only an hour to complete the stool... the things I can do ...when i need to ... muahahahaha. Anyway... I do have a few more stools in stock... but one was all I could do due to a tight schedule*sigh*


I am now currently painting for Azma.... I'm almost done with your picnic hamper :) ... pray that I do not get interrupted ya.... interruptions get me off-the-painting-mode..... *sigh again*

That's it for today ... more to come later on :) ...have a good day y'all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails