Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jati Furniture

A friend would like to sell her current almost brand new Jati furniture set. They were used solely for guests thus are still in great condition. Please feel free to contact Pn Rohaina (013-6134567/ 06-7632906) for further enquiries :)




PRICE : RM500.00 only
NEW UPHOLSTERY






4 PIECES
PRICE : RM250.00 each
NEW UPHOLSTERY

Buy the whole set and get 2 SIDE TABLES for FREE!



Cost is exclusive of delivery. However, delivery can be arranged at extra costs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails