Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Friday, January 25, 2008

My Cluttered Studio

Have a peek at my cluttered studio. It's an organised mess hehe and it suits me well. This is where my students and I spent countless hours painting our hearts away.

Here is also where you will find me at any hour of the day...when the going gets tough... the brushes get tougher haha. My family know that this is my sanctuary and a forbidden zone for them!!! Don't anybody dare remove anything from here... or all hell will break loose...yup!yup!yup!


Another corner of my organised clutter. Here sits all my UFOs waiting patiently for me to complete them....some of which have been there for ages!!! Oh well... one fine day I'll get back to them... when the mood and inspiration comes (which incidently is hard to come by nowadays *sigh*)




Aah...here in this corner is where all the finished projects will sit...waiting patiently for their rightful owners to claim them. It's kind of empty now...because I've been busy being lazy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails