Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Green Set :)

Olive green? A rather unique colour on furniture I should say... and I was given the task to decorate it... and paint away I did hehe. On it I have salmon-coloured roses and blossoms ... didn't think I should put in too many colours. Will try with other shades later... as I do have more cabinets to paint... so keep on dropping by to view yes?




Showing here are the 2 sides of the cabinet ... painted freehand... thus the reason why my paintings can never be symmetrical. I believe nothing is exactly the same in nature. Only prints can be 100% similar... and that would then not look natural anymore if one has everything the same around the house... hmmmm






The top and bottoms halves of the cabinet door. Had to climb on the stool and twist my head and hand to paint the top haa. Couldn't lay the cabinet flat on the floor... too heavy to handle by myself. Doing the painting alone at home....


Next are pics of the plactic bag dispenser to match. Same motives painted all round. I went crazy with the roses and blooms here... filling up the space... hehe.









And finally the last to complete this set... is a kitchen towel holder. At the end of the day... I think I'm happy and satisfied with my work. My legs are aching though muahahaha.... having to stand whilst painting... keep on forgetting age is a factor to be reckoned with!!!


4 comments:

rozie yusof-azlan said...

Nora..Very..vey..the lah the cantek.. cantek..!!!

Nora's Touch said...

tq tq tq .... saya amat la d very sronok...

MamaTiaMia said...

salam,
you are very talented,painting you v english and as good as those i see in overseas magazine:)yang green olive tu so cantik.

Nora's Touch said...

Thank you Mama TiaMia.... I hope u liked the plaque Nerry got for u :) Ur girls are just adorable ... gerammmm hehe

btw... the furniture u can get from Zeta Furniture somewhere in Subang Utama

Related Posts with Thumbnails