Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Some to show :)


Well before I left for JB... I did do some paintings... as usual none for myself *sigh*

Painted roses and ribbons on a pair of drawers for Lizana. I'm happy with the outcome... I hope she is too. Anyway... the drawers are back with her in her home :)

Also managed to complete Marina's galvanised iron storage bin to match the pedal bin that I'd done previously. Currently I'm painting her a pair of stools to match the current theme of soft pastel flowers on a soft white background.

And for kak Nomi, I had olives painted on a tea-pot shaped kitchen towel holder. It was a design I copied from a serviette... hehehe... had fun with that. In fact I made a pair... one for her and the other for sale... off to my sales blog soon, but only after she's made her choice though, for I painted them on different background colours....

I have a few smaller items painted on plaques of various shapes and sizes. Will show them later... but for now... that's it! Need to get back into the groove... know what I mean? *sigh*sigh* and more *sighs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails