Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boxes, boxes, boxes...

After the last 2 boxes shown in my last post... I had a few more painted. They were actually an in-between thingy... was in the midst of painting this dustbin, ran out of ideas... but to maintain my painting mode and mood... I had the boxes painted hehehe....


As usual I MUST show.... right???? I mean... hey, I'm an artist... I paint to show.!!!.. muahahahaha. Anyway, look away ya... here's a small jewelry box in pastel green with pink roses painted on the top and inside cover of the box. Box is for sale... any takers here?


Here's another knick-knack box but with a dark base. I had cherry blossoms painted on them... kind of liked how the pastel colours stand out on a dark base. Painted in the same tones and manner as the cutlery and tea-boxes in my last post... but because of the dark base it gives such a contast to the blossoms....



And finally... a gift box for my student from my teaching days in Hartamas who is getting married this weekend. Had part of her invitation card decoupaged on the inside of the top cover. Unfortunately... my camera does not allow me to have sharp pics to show-off!!!! Indah Wahyuni... this is for you dear.... may you have a wonderful life ahead of you ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails