Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A blessed week...

*sigh* I've been lazy this week.... at most I'd just basecoated! I have a lot of UFOs here, there, every where....on the table, under the table, on the floor, hidden, exposed!!!!... just a matter of final touches here and there... but.... I've been lazy!!! just no ooommpphhh !!!! However... it had been a good lazy week hahaha... been blog hopping, catching up with my emails and happily leaving comments on my facebook.... (lame excuse to pacify my guilt ...muahahaha) ...


Friday 20 March was especially good.... as usual Friday is lunch day for us Golden Ladies.... but this time we managed to gather many more... besides Ja, Su and I... we had Yasmin, Philomena, Siew Bee, Wai Leng, Elita, Addie, Phaik Leng and Anis. It being the school hols... Ja, Siew Bee, Phaik Leng and I brought along our juniors. It was a table of 16 boisterous females.... errrr.... please don't imagine the noise we made ya.... it's just beyond your imagination!!!!... muahahaha.


By 11.30am we started to gather in front of MPH MidValley and by 11.50am we made our way to Cititel for lunch... BUT we had to wait till 12noon for the buffet counter to be officially opened!! ... so... do we wait quietly??? Nay... never!!!! I don't think there was a moment when the table was ever quiet. We have some high-powered ladies there at our table, mind you.... but when friends meet.... there is no demarcation of status of any form!!!! Bless them all... I love you guys...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails