Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Painting on furniture


Completed a few items on furniture...one on a metal tray with stand and another on a wall shelf. Painted roses on them...I kind of liked the way the roses turned out ;) I very seldom draw huge roses... but that must have been my "rose day" as I call it...a day when my roses turned out as I wish 'em hahaha


I also painted topiaries on a wooden bin with a swivel top. Kind of liked this one too... the top I painted with ivy leaves and ribbons... drew different topiary tops on all four sides...
The pictures are not clear tho'...don't know what's wrong with the camera. I mean how difficult can it be when you have a digital camera and all you have to do is just click the button.... right???... definitely it's the camera hmmmm.... muahahahaha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails