Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

More to show off hehe...

Just a few more to show off... so stay on a little while longer k... these are paintings different from what I'm usually commissioned to do.


The first is a girl-bear commisioned by Aunty Faridah for her grand-daughter. This I copied from Tina Hardy Nelson's work published in the Australian Folk Art magazine...(which issue?? hehehe don't ask...can't remember la...) with minor changes here and there. I quite like this piece. It's painted on a bookstand.




The roses on the stool are nothing new...but just to show that I tried Spice (a discontinued background colour from Jo Sonja's range) and the overall effect turned out to be quite pleasant. It just shows that one does not need to fear but be more adventurous with one's choice of colours ...one need not just stick to the same lolly-polly ones!!

This last...yup! the last one for now hahaha... is currently my favourite. Somehow I just love the feel of the scenery. I can feel myself sitting on the chair in the garden overlooking the sea. Again this is not an original...it's a design from Ros Stallcup...my favourite artist...this I paint for myself...to this, I bid you a good day....tata

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails