Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More doodlings :))

In between major projects or whilst alone with a student I would sometimes do small projects just to keep the mood going. I'd try new techniques or designs or just paint away on simple plaques ready on the go as gifts for whatever reason hehe ....


Anyway ... I'd never painted mums before .... so I gave mums a try on a background that I'd normally not use. I was clearing my paints the other day and noticed that this particular colour will harden soon if left idle for much longer.... that would be such a waste!!! Paints are not cheap ok??? .... so mums it was on a deep purple background hehe ... it's either you like it or you don't ....





Then I also tried a slightly different technique for my hydrangeas ... kind of liked the soft hazy look of the blooms ... maybe will stick to this style from now on ...hmmm ...oh well ... this is Nora... what she thinks today may not be what she does tomorrow... muahahahahahaha .... THAT's soooooo me ...hehehe


Wokeyh... need to go back to my studio .... must finish those tiger lilies (again!!! *sigh*) before the owner calls me for it ... oh dear, when's the deadline again eyh???


Nite2 ya.... muah

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails