Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just doodling ...hehe


These gift boxes were base-coated ages ago... many times over!!! Every time I'd picked them up to paint ... I'd end up changing the base colours. Why??? ...uhhh don't know why... just a feeling of dissatisfaction I guess .... until finally one fine day ... I decided to paint just roses (for lack of ideas .... as the brain was on emergency leave on that day hahaha) Anyway, initially thought I'd paint to sell .... but hehe ... I now decided to keep them (fell in love with them colours muahahahaha!!!).... maybe I could use them as samples .... any orders???...for wedding favours, maybe???

Hehe... the story of my life ... fickle minded 'lil ole lady ...hahahaha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails