Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Latest for Zieta


Going to make it short here... showing off pics only. Had these painted for Ita.


Finished the umbrella stand yesterday.... painted a simple bouquet of a rose and hydrangea bloom in the same colours to match her previous green furniture set.


Ita received orders for more picnic hampers with specific requirements for the designs on the cover. The base remains as the sample I had painted recently ... it's just the top covers that vary. This one I finished whilst caring for Ira in the hospital. I normally will make use of whatever available time anywhere to do some handiwork... may it be painting or needlework. Time is precious...


The second set I finished yesterday... together with the umbrella stand.



Painted a mini hutch too ... but that pic I took with my phone and had not had it transferred to my notebook as yet. Spent 2-3 hrs daily for 3 days... juggling time in between sessions of home and hospital. Together with this, I completed 2 key cabinets of same designs as the sample I did for Ita... so these 2 I need show since I'd already posted it.... nothing new.

Well... that's it for now.... take care

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails