Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

And so we continue...

Yup... to continue where I left in my last post.... no new stories but just what I'd painted the past 2 weeks ;) Unfortunately... at the moment, I'm lost for words... ya ya I surprised myself too haha!!! ... so I'll just let the pics do the talking ....


Apart from the green furniture set, I was commissioned to paint on white furniture too. Ita's husband, Tarmizi, is an excellent carpenter. Just give him your specs and dimensions to anything you fancy... and he'll have that built!! Anyway ... here are the pics ...


The white buffet hutch sent to me was without legs. It was an urgent order, to be sent outstation ... so Mizi sent it to me in pieces to be assembled later upon completion hehe. On this set, I painted brilliant pink roses as per requested. I was told the lady was pleased with my effort .. and I'm very happy she's satisfied :) It just made my day when my work is appreciated. I'm always at jitters as to whether my work is up to expectation ... not good for the heart though!!! :(




These were painted on the sides of the buffet hutch... huge pink roses with blue-violet blooms. Took me a total of 7 hours to complete this piece ... exhausted with pain in the thighs upon completion haha. Had to paint it whilst standing and in every other position to accomodate the angle to paint the design hahaha ... top, sides, bottom, along the shelves ....




I'm currently rewarding myself with this custom-made shoe cabinet. I've not really painted on anything big for myself ... oh wait!!! I did.. I painted on my old fridge hehe... the fridge??? ... nope... not completed... it stands outside as it was since I last posted it here ... muahahahaha ... one fine day.... one fine day hehe

To this I bid thee ... fare thee well my friends ... till we meet again ... need to continue on the shoe cabinet ... ;)

2 comments:

Teratakantik said...

Salam Puan Nora...

bunga yang di lukis di bahagian hadapan mgn lawa sungguh dgn color yang cukup mantap dan terang ...tetapi bila saya pandang bunga yang di lukis dari arah sisi kiri dan sisi kanan nampak terlalu banyak .yang sepatutnya bunga di sisi kiri dan kanan tak memerlukan bunga terlalu banyak ..Maaf kerana saya terpaksa melontarkan rasa tidak puas hati terhadapan tempahan saya ...untuk pengetahuan puan Almari ni adalah design rumah saya yang saya tempah dgn zeita.....

Wassalam .

Nora's Touch said...

oh ye ke... saya difahamkan utk melukis bunga besar2 utk memenuhi ruang... harap maaf kerana kurang memahami kehendak. Minta zieta putihkan semula dan boleh diperbaiki, lebih sesuai jika diberi arahan bertulis supaya saya memahaminya dengan lebih terperinci :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails