Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vicki...you're great..

Hey!hey!hey!...I've soooo many things to tell u.... buutttt...I feel so blur now...getting the writer's block so they say...yup!yup!yup!...so where do I begin....

OK...let's just start where I last left my blog... hmmm...Vicki! Wellll.... she came, she saw and she conquered!!! She's GOOOD...had so much fun and gained new tricks of the trade from her workshop. There were 11 of us in attendance...10 roses and a thorny Zahir (hehe sorry Zahir...just couldn't resist that!) . It was a good noisy boisterous group hahaha.
Anyway...there's this medium called the Magic Mix. I'd had it with me since it was first introduced some 2 or 3 years ago but had no idea what-so-ever on how to use it...(you see, I have this sickness...I MUST have anything and everything that's supposed to be beneficial for my art hahaha). Thankfully...I finally learned the benefits of Magic Mix from Vicki... and now am happily using it in almost every project I'd done since the workshop hehe...I'd recommend you to give it a try too...(errrr if you're an artist too la ...duhhh hehe). Don't know how to use it? Have no fear la...Nora is here hahaha...

And so...what do I have to show off? ...another UFO la...what else???... muahahaha. When will I finish it???...ohhh...1 fine day...God Willing...1 fine day ;)... and then I'll show it off again...yup!yup!yup! I'm very good at showing off....muahahahaha... I'm sure it's THAT obvious hahaha...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails