Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Class of '75... 50th b'day bash


July 5 2008... a date I'll always remember. That's the day we Assuntarians, Class of '75 ... turned 50 together. After 33 long years, we finally reunited .... and believe you me ... these half centurians are actually still really gorgeous looking chicks!!!! ... yours truly included laa hehe... yup!yup!yup! And ... to top it all ... our beloved Sr Enda was there with us.

We literally walked down memory lane ... such nostalgic memories. I walked in rather apprehensive at first. I came alone ... didn't know whether I'd be remembered ... don't know what to expect .... but oh boy! the moment I entered, I saw Yasmin, Anis, Amy, etc etc etc .... so many familiar faces .... some whose names I can't recall thanks to my failing memory!!! (shucks...blush!...embarassing!!) ... but ... hehe thank god for the name tags tho'.... yup!yup!yup! It was a night beyond description ... a night to remember forever ... for as long we can remember .... when we ended the night with a NOISY photo session and sang our school song with such gusto and pride ... more memories came flooding in ...esp when Sr Enda had to blow the whistle to quieten us down long enough for the photographer to shoot us hehe ... the goose bumps and a tingling sensation was what I felt ... once an assuntarian ... always an assuntarian .... we are a big and happy family... I love you guys ... lets have more nights like this ya...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails