Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hehe...we were in the news

For a moment there... I felt glamorous. Don't know whether Aniza and Zaitun felt the same way... but I know I felt ... like wow!! I'm going to be in the papers hehehe. Then another thought struck me almost immediately... I hate to be photographed!!! I'm never photogenic.. and ALL angles are bad angles hahaha!!! ... and this was what I got...when my darling Syakirah commented... "Ma... you look so scary!!!" hahaha.... that deflated my bloated balloon...deflated? did I say deflated???...Nay... it was more like... my inflated swollen head burst to kingdom come!!!... muahahaha. Yup!yup!yup!.... Syukrina and Syuhaidah just had to agree *sigh*... how honest and truthful can my girls be!!!

Anyway... we finally went public. The pics and article were for Utusan's Mega section published last Wednesday, July 9... Sentuhan Pelukis Dekoratif. If you had not viewed the article... please go to Aniza's website... she's got the whole article there for you to read ;)
Whilst I'm here... I have an announcement to make... next weekend... July 19... we'll have another workshop... this time with Kementerian Pelancongan and Laman at Saloma Bistro, Jln Ampang.... so hint hint... I have more to show off later laa... so until my next post.... here's Nora wishing you... a very good day... muah muah muah

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails