Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My UFOs

Guilty as accused...everytime I look at my unfinished projects I feel very guilty *sigh* but BECAUSE they are my own projects... that's exactly why they remain unfinished until the urge comes for me to complete them. When will that be??? One fine day....InsyaAllah (God Willing)...one fine day hehe.

This mirror took a long time to complete even up to the present stage. It's another trompe l'oeil and it was a major challenge because I wanted the "shelves" by the mirror to be filled with miniatures. The centre top shelf remains empty because till now I still cannot decide what to put there! Toyed with a lot of ideas but none materialised.... have a good mind to just leave it empty and have it varnished and done with!!!

This one I quit half way because I was angry at myself!! It wasn't a good day for painting...(I was in a rather temperamental mood)...but I just had to do something before I 'explode' hahaha. I was attempting the blended technique (with retarder and all) but somehow being in that mood I couldn't focus and made a mess of the attempt! Moral of the story is... when in a foul mood... never attempt anything tedious....makes you feel more 'retardered' at the end of the day.....yup!yup!yup!
With this clock... I couldn't decide on how to complete the crown! Toyed with various ideas... but ideas they remain hahaha! Anybody has any ideas there? And no! Aniza dear.... you cannot have this one... muahahaha (my wicked sinister laughter... which my kids say sounded like Scooby Doo hahaha)
So there you go... my unfinished projects....*sigh*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails