Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finished but unvarnished


I've been busy lately painting for a friend who wanted to have some for her newly opened shop... The English Cottage... in Sg Petani. Completed these few over the last 2 weeks but have yet to varnish them because I feel they still lack the oomph! Each project took me three days!...still life really is another challenge. Somehow... I feel I still need to do some fine tuning there. Nani... you have to wait...sorry



These three I finished in between sessions of frustrations haha. I have a habit of starting another project when I'm stuck with one! It keeps me going... when I complete one and am happy with it then I can usually go back to the one that stumps me. I did say "usually" didn't I?? It doesn't work all the time though.... thus the existence of the UFOs haha. Sooooo.... when that happens I start another one la....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails