Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Hellooooo... :)

Last post was 8 Sept... today is 2 Nov...oh wow!!! Have I been away THAT long???? Was I THAT busy or was I THAT lazy huh??? Haha never mind... hey, I'm back ...

True I've been BOTH lazy and busy. Took a long break from painting to catch up with other things that I'd neglected whilst painting. I'm finally back in the mood... but unfortunately the old habit is still there. That much of me is still asking to be changed... when will I ever learn to finish one project before I go to the next ????? Never??? May be hahahaha.... oh welllllll....

I have a collection of latest UFOs ... finished the main and major part of the painting, just needing the final touches here and there ... which of course (I think! You think?) will eventually finish and be varnished.... Yeah!yeah! I know... I have pieces from umpteen years ago that I'd still not completed ... *sigh* Anyway ... here goes ... will show you just 1 project per posting ya... the internet is rather slow. Uploading the pics take ages!!!! ... good suspense for you too yes??? muahahahahaha


This tea-pot I bought at a reduced price from Ikea... sometime last year. It was a reject piece as the cover was broken. I saw it as a potential flower vase, but it was only recently that I managed to sit down to paint on it. Toyed around with various design ideas... and this was the outcome... a simple monotone design (actually... it was a good excuse to do a quick cover job... muahahahaha!!!)


A simple country-side scenery on one front and a kerchief dropping from the rim on the other... a real lazy-man's job hahaha... but I like the effect. It's mine... and I'm not complaining :)

sooooo... that's it for now ... another project on another post ya...

nite-nite muah....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails