Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Hydrangeas for baby??? hmmm....

Been painting on four different items simultaneously... small decorative household items ... but unfortunately only managed to complete one. The others??? .... the powers of procrastination had me imprisoned!!! ... can't seem to budge to complete them *sigh*





















Anyway ... had this utility holder painted for Su Ni. She's just had a baby a couple months back ... didn't want to paint a cliche baby gift... so I thought since she loved hydrangeas too, I'd just paint hydrangeas on this. For now she can use it to put baby things in it... but later... it can be used for almost anything else as baby outgrows it's use :)))


That's it for now ... am having trouble downloading pics into the blog ...wonder what's wrong with the current connection *sigh* .... have a great day ya :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails