Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

here's one...

Been toying with this project for over two months now... one of the three projects that I do simultaneously because of overwhelming frustration of not getting anything right.... just had to move on to another so that it doesn't mess up my head ...hahaha

So far... this is it.... don't know how many times I'd painted.. and repainted over the cats' faces and fur... just to get THAT right feeling....*sigh* ... so far not thoroughly satisfied yet... but it shall suffice... don't want to go bonkers over it... muahahahahaha ....oh well...



Borrowed cat designs from Wendy Scott ... but painted them my way with personal touches here and there... lalalalala




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails