Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The last post said I was off to my studio... yup I did... but nothing materialised. All I did was to base-coat a few items :( I thought I'd paint on the stool ... or the cutlery box. .. or the bread bin ... or the book stand .... or the utility holder .... but nope!!! My brain switched off *sigh* ... all base-coated but still empty .....

Anyway... today... out of sheer frustration and an urgency to complete something ... I painted a very simple one on a wall plaque ... a design by Jamie Mills-Price from her book "Between the Vines" (vol 7). It's something I'd never done before ... but I quite like the look.... clean and fresh in contrast to my usual styles. My Aida said that it looked like a child's painting ... but haha. .. if any child can paint like that ... I take my hats off to her/him .... yup!yup!yup! Probably it would look better varnished ... but hehe ... I'll do that later ;)


Good night people... sweet dreams

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails