Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update ....

Last post was 5 July... today is 26 July... hmm 3 weeks have passed by since the last post. So what's up eyh? Too many... don't think I can recall anything much tho (told you not to trust my memory didn't I ??? muhahahaha )

Anyway... 1st week I guess was uneventful ... did my usual thing... painting, surfing the internet, painting again.... but most of all I guess I was glued to facebook!!! I tell you.... facebook is so addictive... at every possible moment that I could spare to procrastinate ... and even more than I should or could!!!... I'd be there in front of this little screen squinting away at words and pics ... what pleasure you ask??? Hmmmm....I also don't know ... muahahaha.... but I'm there religiously after my dawn prayers onwards....till just before I call it a day... *sigh* So... though I managed to do some paintings, but unfortunately effort was like almost nil!!! (as compared to the number of hours I stare on the screen!!!! bad!bad!bad!!! errr... do I regret??? hmmm ????

The 2nd week however was very hectic... I had to go down south to JB. My eldest girl needed 2 ops... one for her liver cyst... the other what was at first thought to be endometriosis, turned out to be just a congestion of cells and blood, lining the walls of her ovary externally. Thank God for that... but it still had to be removed. They did laproscopy on her... and now she has 7 holey scars to show off around her abdominal area ( 3 was from last year's op) . Anyway... I was based in the hospital with her for 4 days ... and though wifi was available... but facebook was blocked!!! Sad isn't it... 4 days no FB!!!! Pathetic!!!! haha ... so what did I do to while away the time??? I painted lah!!!! Brought some items and painting gear... and managed to complete some hehe... *pat*pat*

*Sigh* came back home last Sunday to a messy house... and it has remained as such since then hahaha. Don't have the strength to go round cleaning.... so from now and till "then" .... whenever "then" is .... I shall just close an eye or maybe both... to whatever that's-not-supposed-to-be-there-but-is -there... muahahahaha ... aaahhhhh life is bliss ;)

And finally yesterday... we had our 5th workshop with Laman Impiana... will tell you more about that later. I also have a few more paintings to show off ( nothing out of the ordinary though... my usual roses and hydrangeas) ... but for now that's it... need to get ready for my lunch out with my Assunta mates hehehe... taa... have a great day ya....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails