Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Painting Pals

Sometime 2 or 3 or maybe 4 weeks ago....(can't remember hmm...probably 3 or 4 weeks ago)... Aniza, Zaitun and I met up with Rohaizan for brunch at her condo. It was a good leisurely morning where pals of common interest meet up and talk of anything under the moon and stars. Rohaizan comes back once in a while from Kuwait, and when she does... we try to meet up. In fact... we had another session with her... this time at Aniza's, showing-off and sharing our painting skills ...before she went back to Kuwait. That was good too ;) Anyway... as I was going through my album, I found these 2 pics that I'd not posted yet... so here goes nothing... pics of the 4 of us together at Rohaizan's....

I've been busy painting this week. They are all up for sale... so please do drop by my sales blog ;) at Nora's Touches (link above). I have porcelain mugs, enamel jug, wall plaques and bird houses. Have a look-see ya...

For now... I'm taking a break, posting this onto my blog. Need to varnish the rest before collection tomorrow.... will post those pics tomorrow ya. Till the next post... goodnite... sweetdreams ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails