Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Friday, April 24, 2009

A pat on my back :)

Finished last night's job... kak Nomi has taken her stuffs... Alhamdulillah. Now I can rest a bit before I continue with Marina"s spring flowers on her items :) ... but... muahahahaha... it's time to show what I did... right???? yup!yup!yup! The pics are clearer now... with courtesy of a borrowed camera from my sis-in-law haha

This here is a close-up view of the lilies that I painted on her cutlery boxes. Of course! I have to show you the close-up view... how else would you be able to see the details on it ??? hahahaha... oooohhhhh I so enjoy showing-off... sorry! My kids will have their eyes rolled upwards in utter disgust when mama here gloats about her art piece muahahahaha. Anyway... those cutlery boxes were finally varnished and are now with Kak Nomi, ready to be presented to her sis-in-law.... *sigh* .. she's so lucky!!!


I also painted bouquets of tulips and daisies. Not done those 2 flowers for a very long time... so I thought I'd give them a go this time. Made a matching set there and had them painted on a utility caddy and a rectangular pencil case... actually it's a multipurpose box :) Showed them to Kak Nomi when she came to collect her 2 boxes... and she took them both. Alhamdulillah... that means... I'm still OK with those 2 flowers though I'm out of practice. She's using the case to store her chopsticks... hmmm... that's a good idea actually. It shows that one just needs to be creative and use those items in some other manner... just as long as it serves its purpose well.... no hard and fast rule here!!!

I have another case of tulips and daisies... will have that posted onto my sales blog soon ;) Till we next meet... have a great day y'all. Thanks for dropping by... and do drop by again ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails