Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Haih...what a week...


This has been a very busy week. Apart from painting trying to complete the orders...I'd been in the hospital for a couple of days....nay...not me...but my manja one. When my kids are hospitalised...so am I. I'd be there for them from beginning to the end....no matter how old they are. How is she now?...she's good, thank you. Why was she in?...gosh... we don't know... honestly...she got better before the docs could put in another needle into her for more tests hahaha.. anyway that's my Syakirah :)

Anyway... I need to tell you this. Vicki Nicholson is coming to town. She'll be here end of June to run 2 workshops organised by Craft Haven. Anybody with the love of decorative painting would not want to miss this. It's an opportunity not to be missed!!!! Will tell you more about Vicki and her workshops later ya... need to prepare for my classes now ;) Pls do drop by again soon k...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails