Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Kosmo, Fri 1 July 2011 ... we're there :)




Hey hey hey ... it's us in the news again! The pictures speak for themselves ya... I'm actually lost for words but felt that I do need to boost my ego a wee bit today ... hehehe ...uhhh no! MUAHAHAHAHAHA is more like it ....

The interview was done in mid May at my place, and a week later at Zaitun's place together with her students as she was conducting her class with them ... and after a while I'd forgotten of it's existence ... so that's it for now from a stiff-fingered blogger :(

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails