Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Confirming workshop in KL
























DECORATIVE PAINTING WORKSHOP


"THE TRIO"


Date : 19 Mac 2011
Time : 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue : Nora's Home Studio, Kg Sg Penchala, KL



Skill level : Beginner - Advance

You will learn/refresh skills :
* basic surface preparation
* basic comma strokes
* floating
* dry brushing

Contact : 017-2517512
E-mail : norana_g@hotmail.com




* Limited places available. Please confirm by 13 Mac 2011. Hope to be hearing from you soon :))


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails