Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A gift for you?


Have been painting on small items currently... friends wanting personalised gifts for their friends. Simple items ... but still an heirloom of course ;)

Here's a book box painted with roses ...gosh...when was the last time I painted roses??? It's always an effort to paint roses again after a long period of no-roses hahaha ... anyway, Nita was very happy when presented with this box ... or so I was told ...



Azura bought this bell-jar thingy for her friend's house-warming ... lucky friend *sigh* ... with it she has a cheese cake to grace the board. Had a simple linen lace design with distressed effect on the plain wood ... turned out to be very rustic looking ... again *sigh* ... lucky friend .... errrrr ... do I sound jealous????

hehe ... that's it for now... have a great day ya ;)

2 comments:

annhuzi said...

yup lucky frens..but u r luckier! u've got talent to create the beauty pieces to be presented as meaningful gifts that will be appreciated for years :)

Nora's Touch said...

Alhamdulillah :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails