Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby Bear for baby Ilm



Just completed this piece for Baby Ilm...special order by Yati ... took me the whole of Friday to complete it ... at the expense of my Friday lunch :(


Just need to show it off before I go to bed... exhausted and brain-dead hahaha.... went through many books for ideas to create the design. The final result is a compilation of bits and pieces of this and that from at least 5 books!!! I sure hope Yati likes it...and mama Ilm appreciates her baby hamper ... oh btw... it's not varnished yet hehe
G'nite y'all ... the mind ain't functioning no more muahahahahaha

4 comments:

Zuraidah Ghazali said...

KNora...soo cute lah this piece...me oso brain-dead after last 2 wks backdrop painting..style madam2lah ni..1day working, 1 month rest..haha..

Nora's Touch said...

Zu...thanks ye :)
hehe... kome dah mmg cam madam dh pun kot ...Alhamdulillah.

Petals and Berries said...

Salam K.Nora..

Such a pretty baby box.. if only I could paint :).. maybe I should try one day :) Keep on painting!

Nora's Touch said...

TQ :) if only... is not an excuse to not try... just do it ya... InsyaAllah boleh jd... ntah2 much better ntah pe :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails