Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I amaze myself sometimes...

It's just amazing how when one puts one's mind to the task...one can really perform wonders!!! Yup!Yup!Yup! Hmm I do believe I belong to that group of people who works well under pressure...hahaha


Anyway...it all started with an sms from Nani late last night saying that she's coming to collect her stuffs. Now...if you'd been with me all this while... you'd recall somewhere in my past posts that I'd painted for Nani but none that I could comfortably say I'm done with. I'd put them aside on display on my shelves waiting for the right moment to give them the final oomph...well...at least to my own eyes la...hehehe. That sms got the juices flowing...in fact it overflowed to a few more other projects that were put on hold too. I started early just after my dawn prayers and worked through the whole day...very much in time for Nani to collect her stuffs. I do wonder where I got the energy to complete them when since in the past few days...I find it such a chore to even hold the brush!!!...and when I do get to hold the brush...that's all that I could do...just hold the brush and nothing else!!!


I did a total of 4 wall-hung kitchen towel holders, 2 t-pot shaped ones and 2 wall plaques...some of which I didn't change much and had them varnished but the rest I'd done some minor touch-ups. Anyway...have a look see at some of Nani's stuffs that I'd presumably given some oopmh hahaha. The rest that I'd left them as they were can be seen in my past post. I'm happy to declare that Nani and her stuffs are at this very moment already on the way back to Sg Petani. My items are to be displayed at her shop together with some from Zaitun too ;) I am proud of me....*grin* *pat pat pat* (muahahaha that's me patting myself on my shoulders). It's a good day today....I can now go to sleep in peace..goodnite y'all....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails