Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Awesome Foursome

My life is blessed with great wonderful people around me. I look forward to Thursday afternoons when the four of us will meet and just do nothing but eat, chat, chat, eat, eat, chat, paint, chat, chat...usually in that order hahaha. We take turns to host...the last one being at Datin Roses's house.

It was initially an afternoon meant for us to gather and try to complete our UFOs...yup! we ALL have UFOs hahaha...but usually we end up doing more talking and eating than painting!!! But then again...what better excuse than a UFO to get us meeting again...right???
The lady above?...she's Rose, the hostess for the day ... painting away in her beautiful kitchen with us, the awesome foursome...yup!yup!yup!muahahaha. Her current project? To paint her house number plaque ...a long overdue project...hehehe come to think of it...I'd not painted mine either!!! Yikes!

Meet Christine and Zaiyan too...so focussed in their work that they didn't even realise I was ready to shoot them haha. Christine's passion is lacework She has such steady hands that the lines on her lace work are so fine. Makes her lacework a marvel to look at...don't you agree?


Zaiyan on the other hand is still at the preparation stage of her project...applying the gesso on the wood surface! So nothing to show yet so far haha.

It's a very relaxed afternoon. No rush to finish off anything...doing things at our own pace. When the mood to paint is not there... we would just sit and chat and chat and chat...and eat eat eat haha... until it's time to leave and get back to routine life....*sigh* what a life...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails