Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

What's cookin' ma??

Here in this post...you will see a small enamel pot painted for Chempaqa. That pot has been with me for soooo long. In the few (errr... few?????) months that it was with me... it has been base-coated 3 times, in 3 different colours and techniques, with 2 other designs hidden n buried under each base coat hahaha. Somehow I did not reach the satisfactory level that I'd set myself each time I paint for a customer ...*sigh* ... can't say I'm a perfectionist ... but I do need to acquire THAT certain sense of satisfaction upon completion of a project. What you see here now is the final outcome of MY dissatisfaction... I think I'm quite happy with this now... but as usual... it's not varnished yet ...which means that there may or may not be any afterthoughts prior to varnishing hehehehe ;)





.....sooo Chempaqa.... you ok with this???

Till my next post .... have a great day :))

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails