Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bear-bears on cabinet

Today I completed bears on a cabinet for Jun. Had not painted bears for a very long time but inspite of lack of practise... I'm rather happy and contented with the bears I painted on the doors of the cabinet at Jun's. Have a look-see ya...



Would love to show-off the rest of the bears on the drawers (ahem... that's of course just me.... need to show-off muahahaha.... hey... I'm a true hot-blooded Leo!!!) but unfortunately.... the camera gave way!!! Why? ...because I forgot to get new batteries (hahaha...so what else is new... blame on the age... !!!) Anyway.... have no fear... will go to Jun's tomorrow to snap the baby bears again ... muahahaha... in the meantime... need to get back to the studio... have more to paint :) ... catch-up with you all later ya... muah muah muah

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails