Norastouches.blogspot.com

This other blog (see link below) was created to display my decorative items for sale. However as time passes by, the time to paint for sale just eluded me

No special reason as to why I still have this blog... maybe it's just to remind me..... that's where and how I started to be where I am now :)

All items shown are hand-painted personally by yours truly... but now I focus on commissioned jobs. So, I do take orders... but the queue is long... sorry :( .... but if you are willing to wait in the queue... I'm more than obliged to paint for you..... It would be an honour!!!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

3rd Laman Workshop - 19 Apr 2008

Last week was a hectic but fruitful week. I had so many things to do all at one go...had to complete and varnish the paintings as Nani had called saying she was coming to collect....so I was doing that in between classes, stealing time whenever possible. Then...had to prepare for the workshop. Had to miss my weekly lunch as I couldn't spare the time :( and to make matters worse...had to do that all alone because none of my kids were available to help me sort and pack things! I was so exhausted at the end of the day... but alas I couldn't sleep...my brain forgot to switch off!!! Slept late...woke up early...tis a wonder how this scrawny body of mine could keep up with the pace!

Anyway...come Saturday, everything was on top gear. Got everything into the car as soon as my son got back from his night flight duty...and drove off almost immediately. Thank God...good traffic flow...but me being me...had to forget the way to Carlton Hotel, Shah Alam la!!!.... *sigh* missed the turning and had to make a U-turn.....but...nah... I was still as cool as cucumber muahahaha ...hey...the show must go on right??? Hehe... to cut the story short... we had a good time...Aniza, Zaiton and I together with the 44 participants. I sincerely hope we managed to instil the love of decorative painting in our participants. I know we made new friends... so...paint away ladies...paint with your hearts...it was a pleasure to be with all of you...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails